Visual Art Classes
PICASSO KIDS ART CLASS
Age: Upper Primary and Junior High School Students
Maximum of 10 students per class
Day: Fortnightly on Wednesdays
Time: 4.30pm - 6.30pm (2 hour class)
Term 4: 26th Oct, 9th Nov, 23rd Nov. 7th Dec
FEE: $165 inc GST
Tutor: Caitlin Hepworth assisted by Adele
This art class develops children's skills in a range of artforms such as drawing, acrylic painting, watercolour painting, sculpture, pastels, ink painting and sculpture.
Classes are structured and focused.
Techniques are learnt and practiced, then used in the creation of artworks across different styles and media.
PICASSO KIDS - ART KIT LIST
Students are required to have their own materials kit including:
- Bag or box to store equipment
- Graphite pencils - H, HB, 2B, 4B
- Hard eraser
- A range of brushes for acrylic and watercolour
- Acrylic paints (cool yellow, cool red, cool blue, black and white)
- A4 Visual Diary
- Apron (or wear old clothes)
- watercolour paints (tubes or pans)
- watercolour palette
- Set of 12 soft pastels
- kneadable eraser
I recommend Colour Art Springwood for local Art Supplies
View the Student Work to see some of the beautiful work created by Hepworth Studios students.