Young Makers Christmas Mosaics
Monday 19th December
Time: 1.30pm - 3.00pm
Wednesday 21st Dec
1.30pm - 3.00pm
Tutor: Erin Hall
Max Students: 8
Bring: A water bottle & snack
Wear: Closed in shoes
All materials and tools are supplied
In these fun and creative workshops students will make their own Mosaic Christmas Wreath or Christmas Tree on a 20cm Tile.
- Students can select a from a Wreath or Christmas tree shape or create their own pattern.
- Design their mosaic and select their preferred colours
- Adhere their tiles with a non toxic adhesive.
This workshop involves minimal cutting.
Any necessary cutting will be done by the tutors.
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations on the day forfeit the fee for that day.
- If you change your mind about attending, you may transfer your place to another student up to 24 hours before the class. Please notify us as we must ensure we obtain the correct student information.
- If we need to cancel for any reason we will credit or refund your session.